Posts by daviddoaa
3 posts total, newest first.
RamoXO D3D V1.5 [WallHack , CrossHair , Fly , WTW , and more ...]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=RamoXO;13137589]EDIT:
I've sent a PM with the unpacked .dll[/QUOTE]
Can you send it to me too? I want to develop it and add some features for myself (IF YOU CAN)HF Hax CFNA v3 - [ ESPs / CrossHair / WallHack / Chams / Player Bright ]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=munkdaanaa;13133158]Gives me this error after launching the game, any help?
EDIT: I got it to stop showing the error somehow, but when the game launches and I enter a match, there's no menu? Am I missing somethinHF Hax CFNA v3 - [ ESPs / CrossHair / WallHack / Chams / Player Bright ]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - It's detected today and i got banned from it :(
Showing the 3 most recent posts.