Posts by unkbody
141 posts total, newest first.
new exploit/hack?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - yeah I have been meeting this problem for 3 days already. It happens when I play survivor too. I'm just randomly disconnected from the match. Same with me playing killer.
Do you guys use new Jesus+FOV config? I think itSave Injector v3.1.0 DBD 4.1.2+in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - thanks, works fine as alwaysWho is the Killer?in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - lobby viewer works but who is the killer doesn't (an error occured)"Save Game Error" when using SaveInjectin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Did you use the save of another person? If yes, then you didn't copy your id inside the code. AFAIK, there is no more way you can restore your save then.Certificate not installed problemin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Hey everyone, you can see the problem in title. I can't use SaveInject but earlier my friend asked me and I could easily accept the certificate. Then I saw that someone advised to delete FaceIt. It didn't help, but the p
Showing the 5 most recent posts.