Posts by klantish
40 posts total, newest first.
Looking for someone!in Stocks / Commodity / Forex Talk - Looking for someone who can help me with stocks :)
Nothing specific, just want to discuss it with people who know their stuff.
ADD me on IMI need help with a shopping cart!in Visual Basic Programming - Im new to JS and need helping "coding" a shopping cart. I cant find a useful open source so I'm gonna turn to someone here.
Im doing a website for a schoolproject and any answer is helpful!
Add me on IM and if yoWant to buy osrs gold!in Runescape Marketplace - Looking to buy some osrs gold
I will pay 0.57$ per 1M gold
Add me on IM if u wanna sell!The CHEAPEST Runescape/OSRS Membership Codes on MPGH! With Proof of Whitehat!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - i wanna buy but i only have PP :(Windows 10 PRO key - 5USD PPin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - There is way cheaper sites
Showing the 5 most recent posts.