Posts by Bobert8
6 posts total, newest first.
Reimys Hack x3in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Credits to Reimy!My injecting problemsin Combat Arms Help - So, I started to try hacking on CA again since they got no recoil back .
But when I try injecting, there's no menu that shows up.
I use PerX + KoolHacks dll but when I go into CA, there's no green FPS showing(KoolHaCreating CA hacksin Combat Arms Help - So... let's start.. my name is Aaron.
I started hacked 2 years ago, just being spood-fed and downloading then a couple months after that I learned how to make hacks.
I was playing with hacks on MapleStory and using[Request/Question] Tutorialin General Game Hacking - Well, I didn't know. There's fking God Mode hacks on Maplestory and you change a damage value from 1 to 0. And since it's from the same corporation, they prolly have a high chance of having the same stuff.[Request/Question] Tutorialin General Game Hacking - Umm... can someone please post a tutorial of hacking? And not some stupid theme/font/skin crap?
Like isn't there a way to change like a value of the M16A3 to no recoil and make it faster?
Or is there even a program
Showing the 5 most recent posts.