Posts by berzz
5 posts total, newest first.
Grimoire 3.8 | Feature suggestions and improvements acceptedin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - There's a bug on this.....
When you enable "hide players" option then try to relogin to the game...
You will stuck to the flame animation thingy...
And I cant load bots from Lebot and Grimoire 3.3 anymore...
And I reGrimoire 3.7in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - You're the BEST!!!!!!Thank you so much for making this awesome trainer!!!/baba
I got suggestion tho...
Could you add a "If the class rank is:Class Name:Rank" option???Please?
That would be great.../gewd
Keep it up...Grimoire 3.5 - Plugin system now availablein Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - uhmmm...does the disable player animation works?just asking..
anyways..
Thank you so much for making this awesome trainer!!!!
Keep it up!!
You're the best!!Grimoire 3.4 | TESTING ONLYin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - The hide players option is not working...Grimoire 3.3 [AQW - AQW Test version]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Wow...nice trainer boiiiii.....thumbs up to u!!/gewd/gewd
I wish u could add a "auto ranker" option (like on Carbon trainer) in the future update
but less buggy...And add a rest if mp is less than (% of mana)......
That
Showing the 5 most recent posts.