Posts by Cookiee69
10 posts total, newest first.
Best Spam Toolin League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - Should've posted a screenshotLeague of Legends AutoReady [7/7/20 Update]in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=TranquilFox;14880740]If you mean a feature that checks to see if someone dodged, I'm currently also working on that aswell. However that will take some time before it's done. Most recently I got it working so if sPolyLoader 3.0in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I lov ewhen loaders get released more crappy pastes to crack :) also fun to share a loader with frinds instead of having a dllIs Extreme Injector 3.7.3 detected by VAC ?in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - Find a random injector and get its source. once done find a junk code generator and just let it run then u have ur own pasted injector
- - - Updated - - -
also here is a thread saying its detected
https://www.mpgh.net[Open Source] C# CS:GO Externalin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - Watching full yt tutorial thanks hopfully i can understand u better than guidedhacking
Showing the 5 most recent posts.