Posts by MillitaryDragon
31 posts total, newest first.
RoboHacker 0.13 - Choose your hacks!in RoboCraft Hacks & Cheats - Nicely done, hope this goes well.WPE Editingin RoboCraft Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=moot_;9936860]Really? Mine just stops responding if I go past 25k[/QUOTE]
lmao, I wonder what i'm doing wrong then. I can't get passed 10kShare some buildsin RoboCraft Discussions & Help - Hey guys, share some builds with me =P
Legit ones, not where you used no clipping.
I am basically looking for a decent tier 8, 9, 10 bomber, but all the ones I saw on youtube get downed to fast.
But if you have any othRobocraft Hack 31.10.2014in RoboCraft Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Hazer.;9936462]What? the hack with block clipping doesnt work:( please help[/QUOTE]
I just downloaded this and checked if it worked, and it seems to be working for me.WPE errors - what´s wrong??in RoboCraft Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=j_u_m;9936237]Hi.
I tried to hack Robocraft using WPE.
But when I clicked on the "send" button to send the packet with "AwardBaseCapture", I just get errors.
262798
What am I doing wrong?
(Sry for bad English
Showing the 5 most recent posts.