Posts by Nom_
7 posts total, newest first.
Do you enjoy gaming these days?in General Gaming - I do, but now I'm a lot older and I have responsibilities /s lmao I find myself not having time for them anymore. Gaming has always been a BIG part of my life and it really is sad that now I can't really keep up with theHow to MPGHin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Thanks for this thread! Super helpful and useful for newbies like me kekDrew this yesterday 18+in Fur Section - I feel somewhat perplexed, yet attracted to this in so many ways...What yall think about my PC case?in General - Looks pretty nice! Especially love the blue! Like niggo09 said keep an eye on the temps when under load as thats when it really matters the most![HQ] 🔥🔥 ** NETFLIX ACCOUNTS ** UHD ** WARRANTY ** CHEAPEST 🔥🔥 [HQ]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Can definitely vouch for this guy. Fantastic service, easy process and great attitude. Will be recommending to my friends. Thank you again dude
Showing the 5 most recent posts.