Posts by critikal17
251 posts total, newest first.
My BTC --> Your PayPal! || $1.00 BTC --> $1.15 PAYPALin Currency Exchange - [QUOTE=YeSmYbOy21;14100314]looking for buy $80 eth[/QUOTE]
Add me on IMMemory Manipulationin C# Programming - Hey guys! I'm pretty fluent in C#, my current job involves programming in .NET 4.5
One thing I'm interested in is memory editing for use in game hacks and such.
I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction My BTC --> Your PayPal! || $1.00 BTC --> $1.15 PAYPALin Currency Exchange - [QUOTE=JudithMagic;14096278]Hey, could you reply on IM? Im interested in your service.[/QUOTE]
Added you!getting cash from credit cardin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=latinkreation;14092403]I'll take that info please....
I tried IM, but it didn't let me for some reason. Can you add me?[/QUOTE]
I'd be happy to share but you need 15 posts before you can use IM.
Once you hit thaMy BTC --> Your PayPal! || $1.00 BTC --> $1.15 PAYPALin Currency Exchange - Have
BTC
ETH
LTC
Want
PayPal
TERMS
1. My rate is 15% for all cryptos.
2. You send first, exceptions for trusted members only.
3. Send as friends and family only. If you send as goods and services, I will refund you then
Showing the 5 most recent posts.