Posts by OwlHours_@
19 posts total, newest first.
$180 LINKED_STEAM | 31 CHARACTER SLOTS, 1ST TWO ABILITIES ALMOST MAXED ON DIVINE PETin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$180 LINKED_STEAM | 31 CHARACTER SLOTS, 1ST TWO ABILITIES ALMOST MAXED ON DIVINE PETin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - still selling! bump$180 LINKED_STEAM | 31 CHARACTER SLOTS, 1ST TWO ABILITIES ALMOST MAXED ON DIVINE PETin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - This account is on steam!
It CANNOT be unlinked from steam.
Transaction will only be done through a middleman
Account details:
This is a steam account. It also has a few games. Steam rotmg accountSelling Decas 0.3, ST's 0.3 and some skins 0.35 [VOUCHED]! 5/8 MAXING SERVICE $5in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - vouch +1 very fast, payed and was immediately given items! :DHey everyone!in Member Introduction & Return - I used to play cod a lot but it got boring and I found other games. Glad u enjoy it though, I just didnt like it because I didnt have anyone to play with + I sucked.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.