Posts by theslumpgodd
27 posts total, newest first.
UBET / NBA Betting Service / Daily Predictionsin User Services - in profit with $80
tonight i hope for the same resultsUBET / CS:GO Betting Service / Daily Predictions / +1,000$ from EPICENTERin User Services - https://i.imgur.com/nfSL884.jpg?1
THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN! :party:UBET / CS:GO Betting Service / Daily Predictions / +1,000$ from EPICENTERin User Services - https://i.imgur.com/BwWVgad.jpg?1
THANK YOU FOR THIS! :party:UBET / CS:GO Betting Service / Daily Predictions / +1,000$ from EPICENTERin User Services - He told me he was confident with these two.
I've trusted him and it payed out!
+$110, thank you so much! bobo
https://i.imgur.com/aIgntTR.jpg?1UBET / CS:GO Betting Service / Daily Predictions / +1,000$ from EPICENTERin User Services - [QUOTE=DarkGiene;13248206]Theslumpgodd, Nitrous_guy.
Guys, do not forget to post your result. I am still thinking about buying[/QUOTE]
I can't post a screenshot right now but today i've won 6 and lost 2.
In profit with
Showing the 5 most recent posts.