Posts by Kivrin0
89 posts total, newest first.
Destiny 2 External Bot Final + Sourcein Destiny 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=inr31;13785207]Thanks for the download but I think I am too stupid for this one...
Any recommendations for 1920 x 1200 ?[/QUOTE]
You're gonna have to try a little harder than that, sorry. Check the readme, its a Destiny 2 External Bot Final + Sourcein Destiny 2 Hacks - Thanks ahlwong. Going forward this will be the active thread. Enjoy guys :)[v3.5] Destiny 2 External Bot (GUI, PvE Mode, Triggerbot +more)in Destiny 2 Hacks - Hey ahlong, sorry I assumed you would just delete this one and approve the final.
This is outdated guys, just go to the final thread.Destiny 2 External Bot Final + Sourcein Destiny 2 Hacks - Destiny 2 External Bot
Reworked by Kivrin0
Source: Stinkyjoint, illsbury and others. First shared to MPGH by Khatabhunter.
Features:
- GUI - full control, save functionality
- Aim assist - on left or right clirequesting mod help with release threadsin Staff Disputes - Hey, sorry to have to do this, but the destiny 2 category seems to move very slowly so I figure this is easier.
I posted a release for 3.5 of my bot around 12 hours ago, and in that time we have actually moved onto 3.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.