Posts by Einstein2.0
41 posts total, newest first.
To Atheistsin Religion - I'm going to use this video to further my disbelief in a deity.Just a question from a 3d newbie.... please ;)in Art & Graphic Design - I agree with what Crusty said. It is all about what you want to do with your creativity should you posses some. I for one would recommend you starting off with an actual well rounded software like 3ds max, maya, or cinem[DOUBT] How to remove that pixel lines on the ridges of the pendrives?in Art & Graphic Design - Looks like it could be an anti aliasing problem? I don't use C4D (3ds User) but maybe you can upload the render settings and material settings for the object to see if we can determine the problem.FTL Particle, Why/Why not?in Debate Fort - [quote=Commander X;5228952]But again this is all irrelevant because this was most likely not tested in a vacuum space. And the difference is HUGE if its not in a vacuumed space.[/quote]
Well I'd be inclined to agree wFTL Particle, Why/Why not?in Debate Fort - Why is everyone saying that he was wrong? E=MC² explains the observable universe and has done so since its discovery. Clocking things like elementary particles, especially neutrinos, in his day was something that you rea
Showing the 5 most recent posts.