Posts by zhalks
19 posts total, newest first.
Altsgenie|150+ websites Account Generator|Disney,Pornhub,Nord etc with 1 membershipin Elite Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=tensaiden;15420043]lifetime member but your site is mostly gone. you can't even get a response when requesting account.
can I claim a refund?[/QUOTE]
Same here, lifetime member and no one is responding anywheAltsgenie|150+ websites Account Generator|Disney,Pornhub,Nord etc with 1 membershipin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - no one answer the telegram, no one answer the webpage chat. Whats the point of bumping a death service? I buyed a lifetime account and is impossible to get a simple combo because no one answer.Altsgenie|150+ websites Account Generator|Disney,Pornhub,Nord etc with 1 membershipin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I also got lietime membership and there is no one there (web chat), telegram or here. ScamIM Issuesin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - mine is gone too. Tried firefox and chrome.
I need a guaranted but I cant access any means of direct comunication with the seller.⭐ Canva Premium | Private Account | Monthly & Yearly | Cheap + Warranty ⭐in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I just buy a bunch of stuff, everything working fine and the seller was very helpful.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.