Posts by Bongzy
5 posts total, newest first.
Internal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Umm I am sorry I use this in 2017 and I really thank OP for he's effort. but does this still need offsets? I am very confused to if my offsets need to be updated. I am very sorry. thank you heaps OP//
//// Edit re-readIron | INTERNAL | Backtrack & Aimbot & Knife Changer & Skin Changer & Wallhackin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=gerassss;13362933]Still undetected, impressing :D[/QUOTE]
See you in 1 year for the next one, :) thought I may say thank you so much, coming from katebot ;)Internal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - ;CSGO Custom OffsetDumper v1.0
;Last Update Offsets: Wed Dec 20 20:05:25 2017
[Offsets]
m_dwClientState = 0x57B7EC
m_dwEntityList = 0x4A78BA4
m_dwGlowObject = 0x4F959F0
m_dwForceJump = 0x4F0FE0C
m_dwForceAttack = Rust AHK Scriptin Rust Hacks / Cheats - Stupid Question, but could this be used with extreme Inj ? to hide it or it will need to be decompiled and edited with new offsets everytime.K7C Multi Hack v1.8.0.2 [27.02.2017]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Rip Detected will post steam vac when overwatch is finshed
Download this less then 1hr ago
Saying I cannot post my imgur link if a mod could fix this so I could proof would be great thanks.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.