Posts by I-hack3r
229 posts total, newest first.
Z8 are stealing your money!!in CrossFire Discussions - If you are someone who does not pay for ZP DO NOT Comment or READ!
I spent about £285 worth of ZP over 1.5years and i was wondering how much do you spend on crossfire.
Dont comment if you are too poor to afford ZP Z8 loads so damn slowin CrossFire Discussions - Just wondering does z8games load slow for you..i mean when i type in mpgh.net it comes in less than a second, z8games loads after 10 fukin seconds(thats is mega slow)wat gp cratein CrossFire Discussions - I dont like gp crates (never won nothing)
you should go for ZP crates (unless youre poor)
Even if you dont win @ ZP crates you can still get coupons and nice ZP wepsGun Battle #2: AWM vs. DSR - 1in CrossFire Discussions - They both equally effective, i had to have both, which i do XDBest Screen recorder for Crossfire!in CrossFire Discussions - [quote=AlgozXD;1924882]I prefer use the Xfire recorder, if u saw the BlindRob vids u know thats good :D[/quote]
how much extra laag to u get with dat
Showing the 5 most recent posts.