Posts by Neskau
4 posts total, newest first.
hack pack!! 12/06/10!!in WolfTeam Hacks - It was a little difficult to translate here, but I loved
estáfuncionando
so when I take DC game 2 grenades at the same timeAnti-Recoil v1.1 woking on WT?in WolfTeam Hacks - The Anti-Recoil v1.1 its working on WT?
:rolleyes: I have this doubt because I see absolutely no difference when it is activated, either in low mode or medium or highI'm Brazilian, sorry for my bad englishin WolfTeam General - [quote=stardax;1409202]Chams or.. "Charms" - http://download609.********e.com/9gk9hjiyoutg/yjmik25nzjz/BlackCharmsV3.rar[/quote]
I already have wall
anyway thanks for posting
Black charms is the best <3I'm Brazilian, sorry for my bad englishin WolfTeam General - :D I seek a hack of fire quickly and a wall hack more area that the charms.
but the wall is not urgency. the urgency is even shot fast. if someone has a working link for me and I explain how to use please. thx
Showing the 4 most recent posts.