Posts by gbatemper
80 posts total, newest first.
Who Wants To Work Together With Me With My PhISHER?in Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=Mc565;1550543]Of what? ______[/quote]
pmed again.Who Wants To Work Together With Me With My PhISHER?in Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=Mc565;1550328]Lol ill do it. but im not downloading no shit.[/quote]
pmed. Please Make a vidWho Wants To Work Together With Me With My PhISHER?in Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=dw3fan;1550271]That takes too long. I just phish Nx noob accs and i gift my self perma shit :hidesmile:[/quote]
Yeah. I sell the accounts for nx codes. Not here.
Then I reward my team for Making a good vid. Or aWho Wants To Work Together With Me With My PhISHER?in Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=dw3fan;1550255]phishers dont work anymore. ppl arnt stupid[/quote]
Nah I have a keylogger. Phishers still works. This is how it works.
Get account info, the account is still low ranked.
Dont change anything tilWho Wants To Work Together With Me With My PhISHER?in Combat Arms Discussions - I have a youtube vid. Its supposed to be a phisher, but its not going well lol.
I will welcome 1 person or 2 person that is trustable into the group. I will give the email that the people sends the info to, and the pass
Showing the 5 most recent posts.