Posts by ooohhhh
4 posts total, newest first.
AoB Script to Assembly Conversionsin Dead Frontier Hacks - If anyone comes across functional AoB scripts which you'd like to be converted into an assembly, let me know. I develop and use my own personal tool as well. Keen to see if its just leachers or if people are actually doi|UPDATED| 100% EXP Boost & More Loot Spots 04/21/20in Dead Frontier Hacks - I wouldn't have expected writing to all of the exp functions to work tbhInstant Kill, Wasteland & No Zombies AoBin Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=dadowns;14764054]Hey there PaLaS0, I'm a fresh software engineer that just finished 4 years of learning, I've been interested for so long in hacking flash games since before I started learning and now that I've fiInstant Kill, Wasteland & No Zombies AoBin Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=MarcosDF;14714677]I've tried to change the exp but every number bigger than 3 I've got ban. what palaso said in the other post is true. I am not able to read and understand the pure code, but I am studying about pNo to vomits and explosions?in Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=SandwichMachine;14710231]I don't think anyone posts their hacks publicly anymore, that or people just gave up on hacking dead frontier.[/QUOTE]
I mean, you could always send me a message and i could explain it
Showing the 5 most recent posts.