Posts by dervin
48 posts total, newest first.
How to FIND All information to change your passwordin Combat Arms EU Discussions - It's patched, Birthday is crypted. Good job.ExternalHack V1.3 for alterIWNetin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - this is not working. I have Win7 64 bit. I run cod, i run thiz and NOTHING happen. I tried to run before the hack, and don't work. I can't rename the folder.How to FIND All information to change your passwordin Combat Arms EU Discussions - you are a stupid noob. With this someone can reach the server and steal all accounts, and combat arms will fuck up. Good job man!Black Cipher Combat Arms Hack 4in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - There is a folder called "BlackCipher" in combat arms!imagen in a hackin Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - Sprite. It's not simple, if you don't know what's it, you don't know enough about D3D for use it, at least you can leech it
Showing the 5 most recent posts.