Posts by leejw29
221 posts total, newest first.
[NA] 259 SKINS , PLAT V , ALL BUT 4 CHAMPS , 13 RUNEPAGES.in League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=Ameer;12124194]One of the screenshots still has your IGN, fix it.[/QUOTE]
Thank you , I just fixed it :)[NA] 259 SKINS , PLAT V , ALL BUT 4 CHAMPS , 13 RUNEPAGES.in League of Legends Marketplace - Hi :) bobo
I am selling my league of legends account
It is currently missing all but 4 champs which are Ivern , Vel'Koz , Xerath and Aurelion Sol.
Here are all the skins , my runes and my main account page : http://imguEvils Account Shop | Netflix | Hulu | Spotify | Much Morein Shops - Hi, I'd like to have a vouch copy![Lifetime][.10]"CHEAPEST" Streaming/Music/Porn/Sports/VPN/Education/Food Accounts!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Added you on skype two days back, haven't got accepted :/Selling 1 year spotify accounts! (Your current one, or a brand new one) ONLY 6$in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=AidanCS;11096899]This is the 2 year spotify method - which screwed all of us that bought it...[/QUOTE]
People who used that method had their Premium subscription scraped (including mine)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.