Posts by ancient1969
23 posts total, newest first.
STEAM CARD SELLING QUESTIONin General - [QUOTE=Lunatic;13052277]
I'm pretty busy today. I'll be back home in about 2 hours and we can do it then.[/QUOTE]
ok cool dude when you are back message me first you should make a Skype or something just quickerSTEAM CARD SELLING QUESTIONin General - [QUOTE=Lunatic;13051135]OP provided a code that doesn't work. I'll post back if he manages to provide a working code. This thread should probably be moved to marketplace discussion.[/QUOTE]
Yo, sorry about that lunatic STEAM CARD SELLING QUESTIONin General - - - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=Chanchanbimy;13050240]Add me on Skype for a deal live:kyechanchanbimy[/QUOTE]
I CAN SELL YOU ONE WE CAN DO IT TOMORROW I WILL ADD YOU ON SKYPEBoosting Your Own Accountin Counter-Strike 2 Tutorials - thanks m8 seems difficult for me but i will check it outSAMP Trainer 0.3.7 R2 (v2.0.1) +12in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Multi Player (SAMP) Hacks - does this even work anymore lol
Showing the 5 most recent posts.