Posts by LynxesGaming
5 posts total, newest first.
Idea to make cheat undetected.in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=NeaZen1;13069961]I have an idea to make hacks/cheats undetected, i'm not a dev and idk anything about that I just have a idea.
So my idea is to code a auto signature changer, like when you launch the hack, the hacKnife changer not workingin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=clynchuser;13073236]applyAAAhooks(); in DLLMain.cpp
then paste it at end of Antiantiaim
void ApplyAAAHooks()
{
ClientClass *pClass = Interfaces::Client->GetAllClasses();
while (pClass)
{
const char *pszNameKnife changer not workingin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - I did update csgoclass id and replaced this if (sWeapon.find("models/weapons", 0) != std::string::npos)
continue;
here is a message i get from console:
you are getting this error: Failed to set custom material for 'Does PolyLoader changes sig?in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - So Does PolyLoader changes sig? I mean like does it add junk codes to all cpp files? Or do you need to add your own junk code then use polyloader?HENTAIWARE 06/08/2017 | LEGIT | RAGE | ESP | GLOVES | FACEIT |in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - how do i inject while faceit ac is on coz it will just return errors
Showing the 5 most recent posts.