Posts by Samueldo
1,023 posts total, newest first.
[Support]Simplexin Coders Lounge - Haven't coded in ages, might help :P
Either way I strongly support this >:DAll Tools/Programs Listin Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - Thanks for putting mine in. Might want to link to the Injectors thread too, as it has the bigger injectors in it.InjectPlz Refresh - Back and so simple a peanut could use itin Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [quote=flameswor10;3418722]Change Injection Interval?[/quote]
OK. I think I may add in an "Advanced Options" dialog to give users more control.InjectPlz Refresh - Back and so simple a peanut could use itin Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [quote=hackzerz;3398780]press the thanks button lol[/quote]
Duh!! bobotool list (updated daily)in Combat Arms EU Discussions - You need to put up the bigger injectors on there too. Faith/Valkyrie, PerX, RDI, InjectPlz...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.