Posts by zayadur
77 posts total, newest first.
MW3 .NET External ESP v1.0in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Not banned yet boboActivision takes aIW Down - aIW Staff Confirmsin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - I saw this coming. aIW's contributed a lot to me, and I'll miss them.
R.I.P.Activision takes aIW Down - aIW Staff Confirmsin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - I saw this coming. aIW's contributed a lot to me, and I'll miss them.
R.I.P.MW3 .NET External ESP v1.0in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - I'm still enjoying it.MOH: WARFIGHTERin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - MoH looked fantastic when there were cinematic trailers and all (were there?), but the game itself was crap.
BF3 lived up to whatever we expected...
MoH Warfighter looks like another Battlefield ripoff.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.