Posts by Xforcengod
6 posts total, newest first.
extinction hack(teeth editor,health,ammo,skillpoints,money)in Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - I was looking for the skill point hack for a long time. I used to mod it myself with CE, I just used a normal and easy way like searching 5 and 4 and then 3, but it didn't work well XDUpdated Key AFK Scriptin Call of Duty 13 - Infinite Warfare - Detected virus...IW Tool Zombie Cheat & Multiplayer Stats Editingin Call of Duty 13 - Infinite Warfare - You have to play 50 games to get the final weapon (because there are still 9 rewards such as weapon camo and salvage between each two weapons)
And you can only get ONE reward each game. So totally you need to play 250 gaKey Exploit 1.0 FeVer_BBCin Call of Duty 13 - Infinite Warfare - Still waiting for an update. it's really a nice tool, i've almost got all the guns with it.Game Offset/Address/Cheat Engine Table Mega-Threadin Call of Duty 13 - Infinite Warfare - Eh...I found the team xp address myself. It's all good now :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.