Posts by David Ze
65 posts total, newest first.
CloudExtract v1.1in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - This thread can be closed. The new patch breaks the current version of CloudExtract.CloudExtract v2.0in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - CloudExtract is a tool to extract your savegame json from the DBD Cloud.
It can also be used to manipulate an existing savegame stored in
the Cloud. As I am quite busy I could not port the gui frontend
this time :( soDbdSavegameEditor Cloud Edition v1.0in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Brutuss;13375219]I cant open cloudsave.txt in Dbdcloudeditor when i try open it says Savegame file is not valid[/QUOTE]
Remove your user-id and upload it here if possible, so I can see why it thinks its not valid.DbdSavegameEditor Cloud Edition v1.0in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - This is a quick port of the savegame editor to edit the json dump txt files produced
by CloudExtractor more conveniently:
https://i.imgur.com/pKOAOuT.jpg
I did not add legacy options as it is easily detectable (reCloudExtract v1.1in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=fuckthisshitsite123;13367491]So after we use this tool can we simply turn off the EAC Bypass and enjoy our new saves?? And what do we do with steam cloud, keep it disabled or enabled or what[/QUOTE]
Exactly. Stea
Showing the 5 most recent posts.