Posts by looking4blacksquadcheats
0 posts total, newest first.
6000$ Inventory | Dragon Lore | 1k hours | Trade banin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Just to clarify the guy that created the topic "BartBusiness" said he bought the account from Casso. I know Casso on steam his main account and he even messaged me on his smurf account the one hes selling on this topic. Rust Key Pricein Rust Discussions & Help - For how much should I sell my rust key?♕ $6000 Trade Banned Inventory ♕ Dragon Lore, Howl! ♕ MGE ♕in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - exposed this guy is the real casso♕ $6000 Trade Banned Inventory ♕ Dragon Lore, Howl! ♕ MGE ♕in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - This guy is a scammer. Talked with the original owner of the account and he said that he never sold an account to this "Bart" guy. I linked him the forum post and he said he is a scammer. I can provide proof of the text.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.