Posts by kolewan
10 posts total, newest first.
Hack's becoming...in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - I think he means he wants people to stop advertising MPGH as where people are getting their hacks so this site doesn't get shutdown or something along those lines.[Help]What DICE thinks of MW2in Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - There's another easter egg where they make fun of the snowmobiles too ^_^ i'll try to find it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUKRy6UQEsA - Here it is ^_^I am confusedin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Double post -_- sorry.I am confusedin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Thank you for the quick reply. Alright, I don't question the motives of the admins by any means I was just curious as to why i suppose i will just have to wait and see if anything comes of it.
Sidenote: Messed up avaI am confusedin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Alright, I don't question the motives of the admins by any means I was just curious as to why i suppose i will just have to wait and see if anything comes of it.
Sidenote: Messed up avatar pic =/ What's it from?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.