Posts by RappeMods
44 posts total, newest first.
Best way to fake a Liveplay with Stopwatch?in osu! Cheats & Hacks - [QUOTE=baboshka;14863313]Hello everyone ^^
As the title says just wondering if there's a way to fake a Liveplay, I'm an AQN cheat user, so i literally have all the cheats needed Relax-Timewarp-ReplayEditor plus im a qDEFINITIVE GUIDE FOR MULTIACCOUNTING III [HOPEFULLY THE LAST ONE]in osu! Cheats & Hacks - Thank you for the mention, although the actual tip is in the replies x)DEFINITIVE GUIDE FOR MULTIACCOUNTING IIin osu! Cheats & Hacks - Since hqOsu doesn't work anymore, I found a new way to use your method of speeding game up and making AR higher so you don't get bored to death! Download osu!rx made by mrflashstudio here (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showHow can I have fun making my Multiaccount legit on osu!?in osu! Cheats & Hacks - [QUOTE=mp4gha3;14787484]I once survived to ~3000pp with ~9d playtime until some cunt on reddit reported me for "Blatant" without any research.
Here are the steps to survive without getting caught:
1) Create a new accounAny hacks for osu!mania?in osu! Cheats & Hacks - [QUOTE=Raphiel_;14787335]Wasn't RoKo detected? i got banned but i blatantly cheated so i dont really know...[/QUOTE]
Never gotten banned with it on Ripple or bancho, but I did bump file size.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.