Posts by Spindermoon
0 posts total, newest first.
Eyez 7 (22/10/2020) [External]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=rev_sandman;14990673]Radar hack is pretty easy to create, you just need to loop through all the enemies (dwEntityList 0x4D5239C) and set the offset m_bSpotted (0x93D) of enemy entity to true.[/QUOTE]
I already Eyez 7 (22/10/2020) [External]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Hey,
Could you please tell me what was the combination of offsets and values you used for radarhack? Also, put a small delay (0.1-1 ms) on glow hack and on your loops it will decrease drastically cpu usage. Updating reaVanety (31/10/2020) [External]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=rev_sandman;14987718]Cheat is not working.[/QUOTE]
Maybe you did something wrong, I just checked it..
Please give us the steps you did to cause this error.Vanety (31/10/2020) [External]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=bigunit7;14986827]some agent skins are not charmed so esp doesnt work on some[/QUOTE]
Esp you mean glow? Also how many players does the game you were in had?Updating a Threadin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - Hello,
I would like to ask how can I upgrade a thread that I have made.
Also I would like to ask how I can ask the support instead of making a new thread.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.