Posts by deusgrego
6 posts total, newest first.
Great account with almost weaponsin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - minotei are u able to pay with paypal?
and u know what docs(mine) are needed to pay to me?Great account with almost weaponsin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I will not trade my account for free.
I can do a discount if we trade accounts, but not for free.Great account with almost weaponsin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - lol, u give me money?
if we trade accounts i can do a discount XD
depending what account u haveGreat account with almost weaponsin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - http://www.mpgh.net/forum/124-selling-accounts-keys-items/137168-tradeing-my-second-lat.html
omg e saw your threat and u have eveything and a lot of zp and gp
u are so hackerGreat account with almost weaponsin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - WTF are u talking about?
Bug zp?
if i used the suposed "bug zp" i would have all the new weapons but i dont have it noob
I have some of this guns at so many time.
I just dont want to play more cross so i sold it
U can se
Showing the 5 most recent posts.