Posts by rookie8080
15 posts total, newest first.
[Internal/External] Katebot 2021 Fixed [Dangerzone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Working. (sorta). ESP not glowing for all enemies
https://imgur.com/a/FoXlOkn
https://imgur.com/a/FoXlOknInternal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=T-800;14800933]I want to add here that I'm no longer supporting this, I know I didn't do much in terms of activity here too but I just don't feel is right for me. You guys can still mess with it or even make it beInternal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - If you are having trouble with the Config.ini file here is how you create one.
Create a NEW text file (right click anywhere > new > text doc) copy and paste config text from page1 into it.
Save it in (or move it to) Internal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=DarkShark919;13880380]I just have been vac banned. i havent used anything else than katebot and ofc i followed the instructionshttps://i.gyazo.com/3a5d4da0902cee2c936bd296ff97e01e.png[/QUOTE]
New account, rebuy, Internal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - open config file in c:/katebot
find this
;LMB (changeable -> aimbot hold)
Aimbot.Hold = 1 < (Change to 5 or maybe 4 depending on your mouse and dont forget to hit delete ingame to apply)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.