Posts by g3troot
4 posts total, newest first.
Making a Proxy DLLin C++/C Programming - Hello MPGH users, for making a proxy DLL so that I can use
#pragma of all the exported functions from the DLL to my custom DLL which is the most simplest application. I have used Exporttoc++ (I guess I am misspelling thDLL Manual Mapping failingin C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=zoomy500;13050578]Use #pragma section to create a PE section, put your function in that section, and get the size of the PE section.[/QUOTE]
I tried by doing
#pragma comment(linker, "/OPT:NOREF")
#pragma optiDLL Manual Mapping failingin C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=zoomy500;13049813]you have to put your function in its own section, then get the size of the section.[/QUOTE]
Please, can you elaborate a little more?DLL Manual Mapping failingin C++/C Programming - Hello mpgh users, I have just started doing different kinds of DLL injection. While trying to perform DLL Manual Mapping everything is working fine except one thing, when I try to copy the Function which performs relocat
Showing the 4 most recent posts.