Posts by gott4
17 posts total, newest first.
1 shoot 1 kill mw2 SPin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - what? i need the address of the various power weapons, or the method to find this address via cheat engine.1 shoot 1 kill mw2 SPin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Hi, help me understand how to make a trainer for 1 shoot 1 kill? I want find the power of the bullet and raise it, how can I do to be successful in cheat engine? also because the power varies from weapon to weapon. therePacman Camo & Italian Camoin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Texture Modding - I write in my post credit to tht? I do not understand English very wellPacman Camo & Italian Camoin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Texture Modding - gott4 creditsPacman Camo & Italian Camoin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Texture Modding - Pacman Camo
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/3060/screenshot2010620182734.th.png (http://img143.imageshack.us/i/screenshot2010620182734.png/)
http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/5944/screenshot2010620182836.th.png (htt
Showing the 5 most recent posts.