Posts by zummer
29 posts total, newest first.
Story of Vindictusin Vindictus Discussions - Quests -Vindictus DB (http://vindictusdb.com/quests)Best place to farm for gold fastin Vindictus Discussions - [quote=Flemmy;3973790]I agree with Highlord.
You could also collect Empowered Enhancement Stones, which are like 17k each. You get a lot of them in hero mode.[/quote]
and where would be best to do that? =)
*not tBreaking Off Titan's Anklein Vindictus Tutorials - [quote=shawnstuh;3903016]does it work with fiona/lann? >_>
It works on my evie.
I would throw a certain amount of spears, and then he'd stop aggroing
but on my fiona.. He never stops.
x_x[/quote]
I just did it on Finish Labyrinth Effectively in 3 Minutes (5 Steps)in Vindictus Tutorials - [quote=McChuckles;3895956]Wait, how'd you get complete/titles at floor 26?[/quote]
probably a "complete" data lag... it thinks you completed it because you did on your last run...Post-Titan Hacking FAQin Vindictus Discussions - [quote=zummer;3895312]and that Evie damage thing only works with "large objects"...
as in those you hold with 2 hands for Fiona or Lann, not including things like little vase, plate, piece of wood spike, etc.
it ha
Showing the 5 most recent posts.