Posts by DevilDog0001
8 posts total, newest first.
Request a Mod Threadin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - Hi, i like to request a mod.
Features:
-infinite ammo
-spawn with AC130
-jump height 1000
-No fall damage
-speed 500
-welcome message that says: "Hack and you will be banned" (the irony lol)
More info about th.gsc files not showing up properly -_-in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - But//I cants use FF viewer because it will not work on my computer, it just crashes. Yes, I am starting to understand how it's done via rank.gsc and thank you for that advice, but I can't do anything else..gsc files not showing up properly -_-in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - the problem is lockdown, the latest version (and previous versions) of FF viewer do not work on my computer..gsc files not showing up properly -_-in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Yes....but can someone give me the .gsc files that I need or else can someone help me with .FF viewer. Other than that I can't do anything. :(.gsc files not showing up properly -_-in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - that's the problem though, I'm trying to make my own mw2 mod with the mod loader, FF viewer wont work, I'm using the same .gsc's that are needed for the mod, but still,..i fail :(
Showing the 5 most recent posts.