Posts by Dependent
978 posts total, newest first.
Hackalytica & Discovered MPGH Breachin News & Announcements - I read, I died, I rose again.Do I need a new router?in General - I liked how the conversation switched from someone asking help about their router to an anime discussion 10/10Sean & Kiwi5's UE Boom 2 Service | Cheapest | Experienced | $50 | PayPal | & Morein User Services - [QUOTE=Sean;13531221]I've done plenty of UE boom 2s/megablasts/megabooms privately for customers & personal friends. Not only that, I used to run a fitbit and logitech shop before you even joined the site. Please stop saSean & Kiwi5's UE Boom 2 Service | Cheapest | Experienced | $50 | PayPal | & Morein User Services - Sean kiwi5 How exactly is this experienced? I have never seen any of you se a boom 2? I have seen Sean post a method about se'ing boom 2's but never actually see you any of you actually doing them.[IMPORTANT] Before buying any se'ing services or refunding services.in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=henryf123;13514215]thanks for the info tho[/QUOTE]
Your Welcome.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.