Posts by taylan
240 posts total, newest first.
Need Help How To Code OPK...! Thanks..in WarRock Hack Source Code - [QUOTE=Jheamuel123;5956003]Need Help.. How TO Code OPK...
I Dont Need YOur Addies Need Code Only..Thanks ......
So....Need Code.......Sana...Matulongan Ninyo Ako...XD[/QUOTE]
Add me your msn.
I'm going to helQuestionin WarRock Hack Source Code - Hey
Could somebody help me getting undetected Detours for my D3D9 Menu Hack.
The Hack screws up after 2-5 Minutes (Party Programm).
Im going to add the first guy who helped me to my credits :)
Hoping that somebHow to Code a No Menu Base [Updated]in WarRock Hack Source Code - OMFG still the same boring tuts
U guys can find it evrywhere.
Unless just Spamm.
There are already a lot of tutorials.
That's a public No Menu Base u just edited the Thread name and 1 other stuff.
Pls Guys donMenuhack -> Premium Hack problems...in WarRock Hack Source Code - Hey MPGH_Alen can u add me msn pls, i need ur help take a look at my Base pls :(
I've at Stamina the same problems plss help me msn: taylan-11hotmail.de
thxMenuhack -> Premium Hack problems...in WarRock Hack Source Code - Hey Guys
i can't turn off the Premium Hack in Warrock on my Menu Hack.
I added this One On-Off Option : [QUOTE]"Off", "Bronze", "Silber", "Gold", "Platin"[/QUOTE]
I wrote a [QUOTE]5[/QUOTE] at the Menu Item.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.