Posts by ktspaz
21 posts total, newest first.
New Warrock Skin Stuffin WarRock - International Hacks - Im just joking around Im not a choob Ive been trying to make my hacks instead of leeching but dam u and others are just too goodNew Warrock Skin Stuffin WarRock - International Hacks - Dude your sniper is RED!!!!!!! heheWeaponsin WarRock - International Hacks - After the bypass works u go to WPE. Go to the send tab, click open file then double click the warrock weopons thing. This hack will not work unless u record atleast 5 packets in the lobby (serverlist)Warrock Hack - Tutorialin WarRock - International Hacks - well I played until I was so good I got bored instead of quiting this happened wich made it funWarrock Game Guard Bypassin WarRock - International Hacks - Guys I kinda threw away the regular warrock thing and replaced with this can some1 copy it and give it to me thanks
Showing the 5 most recent posts.