Posts by dodo23
31 posts total, newest first.
BadBlood Crossfire Hack New Features Addedin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - not so good hak it makes u lagg badNeed an account with Thompsonin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=xxgabrixx;1439106]What?
I have send you the z8 Site 4 my acc!!!
Yes, i need Ak Soup or Gold Weaps or Couastom or Kriss[/quote]
did not receive it, post it here url of ur profile z8games, if i give zp how much do Need an account with Thompsonin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=xxgabrixx;1439086]I have send you a Message 4 the Profile!!
I need Paysafecards or Money or a athorer acc(Send pls z8 Adress)[/quote]
i-ve read it.whanna a account? what recuariments do u have 4 the new acc?give Need an account with rank LIEUTENANT or SECOND LIEUTENANTin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=ineverhack;1439089]No one will not give you just for free one acc.[/quote]
i begg it 4 free? i did not asked it 4 free, just whanna know what whannna against it in return?Need an account with Thompsonin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=xxgabrixx;1439076]Because i need a a Coustom,Gold Weaps,Kriss,Ak scoupe you know...
Zp weaps i not were Luky xD
No i didnt hak with this acc!!!
And glitch doant too ;D
I can level my rank so secon Liutaned[/qu
Showing the 5 most recent posts.