Posts by Kkop1
7 posts total, newest first.
WILL I GET BANNED IF I UNPACK .PAK file?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - There is always a riskHow to remove perk conditions (perk hack)in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=zsozeatya;13232445]And what is that do, if I remove those files?[/QUOTE]
The Hillbilly will be faster in some actions like break pallets and stun gens. I have been using it since 3 days and no one suspects anytHow to remove perk conditions (perk hack)in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=xingxing123q;13232176]One shot,move faster: Exitunlocked.uasset = NOED ???
I don't understadn this .
But thx share ![/QUOTE]
Exitunlocked is the condition to activate NOED and NOED allows yHow to remove perk conditions (perk hack)in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - If you cancel Killeriscarryingsurvivor.uasset you will get 100% banned. But if you want to use a "soft" speedhack with hillbilly you can cancel: PlayerIsChargingChainsaw.uasset and PlayerIsChainsawSprinting.uasset is 100DBD ESPin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=zsozeatya;13230060]So it's works when the match start?[/QUOTE]
Yes, it works like that
Showing the 5 most recent posts.