Posts by cysbe
44 posts total, newest first.
HWID Spoofer | Say no to Hardware Bans!in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Nob08;14031171]how I used Finna's spoof and I did not get a ban up to 40 hours and later I changed the serial numbers of the motherboard will not it be blocked? Was it possible to
avoid ban in this way? - I'm saHWID Spoofer | Say no to Hardware Bans!in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=IIOmqRedxii;14027131]wait until you get 15,3 hours and you will get banned they will detect you because of your MOBO[/QUOTE]
I've gotten 10 hours so far and I've been using this spoofer for about 2/3 days now. IfHWID Spoofer | Say no to Hardware Bans!in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ixuatl;14026931]This Spoofer does not work, this was patched up weeks ago. Do not waste your money (buying the game over and over again). What you need is to change the serial of your MOBO. ;)[/QUOTE]
Then why isHWID Spoofer | Say no to Hardware Bans!in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Fatulatti;14026157]Working. Got HWID Banned yesterday after like 2 hours of playing, wasted 10€ lmao.
Bought a new account today with spoofed HWID, 6 hours of gameplay, no ban.[/QUOTE]
It really does work! HWID Spoofer | Say no to Hardware Bans!in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Got an hour of gameplay so far, no ban. Does this mean it's working or just delayed?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.