Posts by lonnye
849 posts total, newest first.
Not Sure If The New EAC BYPASS Is Fully Working Here's whyin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - You got banned you are hwid banned. Use hwid spooferBYPASSin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - The anti cheat is not good I don't think it's hard to make a bypass but I don't know to program so I cannot do anythingBypass HWID bansin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=ruhroh;13943606]If there was a spoofer that worked then you'd name it. But there isn't, so you won't.[/QUOTE]
200 IQ
Why would he give you the name of a good spoofer?How to bypass a HWID Banin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=geoxhon;13942416]Better than not playing dbd entirely[/QUOTE]
100% true...How to bypass a HWID Banin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=geoxhon;13942129]Stop spreading false information, there is no way for them to detect your player id in order to report you to EAC. They will either need a program that hooks to the steam process and gets your pla
Showing the 5 most recent posts.