Posts by bambell2
62 posts total, newest first.
Too many hacker.in WarRock - International Hacks - Yes sir, I know 23,000+ members isn't enough and you (representing "we") personally care to be sure M.P.G.H. stay active and healthy.
Please excuse my stupidity of thinking "One Position Kill" hacks are foolish and poToo many hacker.in WarRock - International Hacks - You know it doesn't work.
You'll be reported and ban soon or later.
OPK is totally pointless, it's not even fun.
People need to stop that, it's getting insane.
Guess I (everyone) should follow your hint.Too many hacker.in WarRock - International Hacks - Sirs,
I can't even play an FFA without someone using an OPK hack.
This is getting extremelly annoying when an hacker come and ruin the last FFA not full.
I don't know what are the actual public hacks out here, but if Buying M60 ret. code for rs gbin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Take a loook, here -> http://www.mpgh.net/forum/125-runescape_classic_runescape_2_trades/18202-warrock_m60_retail_code_rs_gold-_best_offer_win_until_late_evening_hurry.html#post215296WarRock M60 retail code for RS Gold-> Best offer win until late this evening ~ HURRY!in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Hi,
My cousin told me "he would like to have 500k" 2 weeks ago and he come here this weekend.
Since a retail code represent peanuts for me :D I'll trade one (or maybe more?) for the best offer(s) I get.
Start at 500k,
Showing the 5 most recent posts.