Posts by eltalvalde
14 posts total, newest first.
059 autonexusin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - [QUOTE=fragged123;14874825]I like the confidence, but is there any anecdotal evidence of people who have died at 5% or autonexus on altogether?[/QUOTE]
i died with 5% from void, oryx 2 and Cnidarian, now i have autonexuCouple of suggestions for next clientin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - 1. I wish you could click chat and instantly teleport to the player who talks.
2. it would be very useful to have a dedicated hotkey to enable and disable the "make the other players transparent" feature.[X34.2.0] 059client - the end of reconnectin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I don't know if this is the right place to do it but I have a few suggestions for the next client.
1. I wish you could click chat and instantly teleport to the player who talks.
2. it would be very useful to have a[X34.1.0] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=imreallyded;14848044]anyone else having constant dc issues[/QUOTE]
Yes, every 5 or 10 minutes i get enormous lag and get dcd form dungeons, its freaking annoying, it started to happen since the last update[X33.0.1] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=kr_nekdo;14781815]You need to be a little bit more specific. Did you add client location to flash allow location list? Are you trying to connect to proxy server, maybe tried to change a server you are trying to co
Showing the 5 most recent posts.