Posts by Ruyodas
30 posts total, newest first.
Crimson Client v1.3.5.3in Terraria Hacks - [QUOTE=Sup3rNinj4z;13240723]Incredibly late, our internet is all over the place due to an accident at the end of our road. All internet on each road goes through a green box with a load of ethernet cables, unfortunately Crimson Client v1.3.5.3in Terraria Hacks - So, how are updates ?Crimson Client v1.3.5.3in Terraria Hacks - [QUOTE=KQLYRL;13212495]how to use with steam versdion of terraria plz help[/QUOTE]
By reading comments in this thread mister lazy sir :)Crimson Client v1.3.5.3in Terraria Hacks - [QUOTE=MilleniumFalcon;13205423]Hey, I see that previously you stated that the Crimson client includes the 'craft all' command but I can't seem to figure out how to get it to work. Any help would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]
Crimson Client v1.3.5.3in Terraria Hacks - I'm sorry to say it but this guy is dumb or lazy, ... or both =/
B.t.w. can i have a link to your wallpaper in PM, i'm intrigued XD
Showing the 5 most recent posts.