Posts by Basser
38 posts total, newest first.
xTeam3_F.T.s Public CF Hack v6in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Does this work?Bug Hack Release!in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - A fellow dyslexic coder! :)G-Force | VB3D Essence Menue | by Code[VB]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Works for me on Windows 7, 32 bit.
However I sometimes get an client-error 14_2 iirc, and I've got the 1 hit, 1 kill option disabled (from the beginning that is), any idea why?[Learn]So You want to develop?in General - [quote=sagge1;3248950]lol why? -.-
It is cute that you have an opinion because i rember when you only had 100 - 200 posts. (^_^)
Btw you are in my siggy now[/quote]
He is correct; ask any noob what programming langua[Learn]So You want to develop?in General - I could teach the intro and advanced C#.
Just PM me if you are interested in other details.
Can't be bothered to write all that over here.
I also know a bit of C and am fluent at VB.NET as it is practically the same thin
Showing the 5 most recent posts.