Posts by tryceo
8 posts total, newest first.
AlterIW Trainer?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - How did you make it work? I have applied different things to the trainer as well, and then check on the barracks, and it still didn't work.SP+MP Trainer/Unlocker V2[1.0.184]in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - how do you guys make it work on windows 7? it keeps giving me that retarded noise and shit like taskbar options always come up. Then the mw2 is closed and then reopened in windowed mode and it keeps doing that forever. Wcod 4 hack undetectable 1.7in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - Banned...
I think it is detected. Everytime I try to join a server it freezes on the loading screen..175 Name ESPin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Can anyone make a simple aimbot with this? I have seen a huge amount of aimbots on 175... kinda gay when I don't have it...How to use Cheat Engine?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - I seeing all the addresses but how to i search for them? I have used cheat engine before for WoW but not for MW2. What search type?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.