Posts by index.html
100 posts total, newest first.
Can anyone give me the source code?in osu! Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=mynutsdobeitching;15213879]So I heard some people still have the source code of osu! from 2016/2017 and thats what I'm looking for.[/QUOTE]
There's a lot of resources online that will help you get a decompiled/deosu! Restriction Saverin osu! Discussions & Help - Nice Release Good Project Let'S Goosu!rewrite - the osu! multiaccount toolin osu! Cheats & Hacks - If the price is the main motive you're leaking this tool, you're pretty much a retarded piece of shit.osu!rx 2.0 - Redesigned with Bypassin osu! Cheats & Hacks - [QUOTE=Sasuke;15131206]The osu!rx source? Please do, I wanna see you ask how to integrate an injector and the bypass along with it on some forum.[/QUOTE]
ill just use kat's bypass and what the fuck are you talking aboosu!rx 2.0 - Redesigned with Bypassin osu! Cheats & Hacks - [QUOTE=Sasuke;15131118]Of this version, no. All known osu!rx sources will soon be taken down at the request of MrFlashStudio. No source of this will be given.[/QUOTE]
what.
this is retarded, imma go download it now
Showing the 5 most recent posts.